Saturday, January 19, 2013

Taste Test

I'm looking forward to next week. One of my coworkers, who is also a home brewer, brewed the a Ranger IPA clone recipe right around the same time that I brewed Ranger Danger. (he actually pointed out the recipe to me). I don't think our final recipes were exactly the same. I will try to get his recipe from him so I can point out the differences.

I brought him a sample of mine to work today, and hopefully next week he'll bring me a sample of his. It will be cool to do a comparison test between the two recipes to see how they are similar, and how they are different. This is the first time that I've been able to compare one of my brews against another.

I really like the Ranger Danger, and will most likely brew it again sometime during the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment